Large format printing offers many different alternatives to build awareness of your brand and drive sales. But if you had to pick the single most versatile, fun, cost-effective option in large format printing, chances are that custom flags would be your top choice.
What Makes Custom Flags So Effective?
Let’s see what makes custom flags so effective and convenient. To begin with, flags are dynamic and extremely versatile. You can display custom flags indoors or outdoors according to your needs, which means that you get more advertising possibilities for your money.
For example: Do you need to drive foot traffic to your business? Then place your custom flags outside, where they can catch the attention of passersby.
But what if you are launching a product, or you scheduled a photo session and you need to give your premises an extra visual flair? Then just place your flags inside so your business projects a more dynamic image almost instantly
Different Types of Custom Flag Signage
Additionally, our custom flags come in many shapes and sizes, allowing us to create solutions that make your message get noticed even in the busiest environments.
Custom flags are available in the following shapes and can be single-sided (printed on one side) or double-sided (both sides of the flag are printed):
- Feather flag: As its name suggests, the shape of these signs resembles that of a feather. Thanks to their structure, they always remain taut, so you can display them indoors or outdoors.
- Teardrop flag: This flag has the shape of an upside-down teardrop reminiscent of the “pins” you see on online maps. Like feather flags, they stay taut.
- Angled flag: While the top part of the flag is rounded, similar to a feather flag, the bottom is cut at an angle, projecting a more assertive look.
- Rectangle flag: Just like the other flags listed above, these flags are long and narrow but without curves and always remain taut.
- Pole flag: This type of flag hangs from a pole, so it’s better suited for outdoor use, where it can wave in the wind.
- Custom shapes: At CR&A we have the technical capabilities to create flags in custom shapes that reflect the unique character of your brand.
Finally, not only are custom flags affordable, but they are also convenient. They work for you 24/7, require very little in the way of maintenance, and are quick to assemble and remove. Furthermore, at CR&A Custom we only use materials of the highest quality, ensuring that all our products can withstand even the most extreme weather conditions.
Where to Place Your Flags?
You can use advertising flags almost anywhere. However, it’s important to be strategic about it. These are some questions you should ask yourself to make sure you are placing your flags where they deliver the greatest impact:
- What is the busiest road or street that leads to your business?
- What are the areas that your potential customers frequent the most?
- For indoor flags: Have you defined the area or areas you want to draw attention to?
- For outdoor flags: Are there elements or objects that may block the view of passersby?
- Is the spot you chose well-lighted?
Why Choose CR&A’s Custom Flags?
When you choose CR&A’s custom flags you get all the benefits outlined above, plus the expertise of a leading large format printing company with the technical capabilities to bring your vision to life with results of the highest quality.
We are a large format printing company located in Los Angeles, California, and work with clients from all over the U.S. and around the world. Contact us today by email (email@example.com), telephone (213-749-4440), or social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) for a free quote or to learn more about our custom flags and our full range of visual solutions.