The secret to a successful event is to turn a gathering into an unforgettable experience. With their versatility and high visual impact, event graphics help you do just that. Keep reading to learn more about these visual solutions and discover where and how to use event graphics.
What Are Event Graphics?
Event graphics are printed visual solutions utilized to brand an event and enhance the experience of attendees.
These graphics contribute to creating a comprehensive and unified experience. And thanks to digital large format printing, your graphics can be as unique as your event itself. Regardless of whether your event takes place indoors, outdoors, or in a combination of both, there are event graphics for every occasion:
- Wayfinding signage
- Step and repeat banners
- Custom flags
- Event tents
- Wall murals
- Event tents
- Floor graphics
- Window graphics
- POP/POS stands
Where to Use Event Graphics
Versatility is one of the strong points of event graphics. Most solutions can be adapted to any situation with original and surprising results. For example, some of the environments where you can use event graphics include:
- Convention centers
- Sports and music venues
- Museums/art galleries
- Outdoor festivals
- Reception halls/wedding venues
How to Use Event Graphics
As for how to use event graphics, here are some basic design pointers worth keeping in mind.
- Your event graphics should be clear and readable. It’s essential that your graphics perform their main function, which is to communicate your ideas clearly. Here many considerations come into play. How’s the illumination in the venue where your event takes place? What will be the distance between graphics and audience? Here, the help of a knowledgeable designer can prove invaluable.
- Make your event graphics unique. “Clear” doesn’t mean “dull.” While being easy to read, your graphics should be memorable. No two events are the same, and your graphics should reflect what makes your event special and worth attending.
- Be strategic. As you determine where to place your graphics, the attendees’ experience should be foremost in your mind. Try to think in terms of how they will experience your event. Are there areas that may be confusing to people not familiar with the layout of the venue? Then you may need to place wayfinding signage there. Also, places where attendees are expected to wait (such as outside bathrooms or elevators) are ideal spots to place branding messages.
- Surprise attendees. Finally, take advantage of the full breadth of possibilities of large format printing. Printing technology evolves in leaps and bounds, and what wasn’t possible a couple of months ago may be feasible today. That’s why partnering with a dependable and innovative large format printing company is crucial to the success of your event.
About CR&A Custom
If you are looking for high-quality event graphics in California or anywhere in the United States, look no further than CR&A Custom. We are a Los-Angeles-based large format printing company proudly serving customers of all types and sizes in the United States and abroad.
Contact us today by telephone (213-749-4440), email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or social media (Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn) for a free quote or to learn more about our wide range of visual solutions.