Reopening your business during the coronavirus pandemic can be a daunting challenge. That’s why at CR&A Custom we are proud to introduce Sneeze Guards as part of our COVID-19 Solutions designed to help you resume activities reducing risks for your employees, clients, and providers.
What Are Sneeze Guards?
Sneeze Guards are clear physical barriers placed between employees and customers to mitigate the risk of infection during face-to-face interactions.
Both the Centers for Disease and Control Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) recommend the use of Sneeze Guards in all workplaces where they can be applied. Used in combination with measures such as face masks, constant hand washing, and social distancing, Sneeze Guards can significantly mitigate the risk of transmission of coronavirus and other respiratory infections.
How Do Sneeze Guards Protect Against COVID-19/Coronavirus?
According to the CDC, the virus that causes COVID-19 is thought to spread mainly through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or talks.
Droplets are microscopic particles of breath or spittle that are filled with virus and come out of the mouth or nose of a person infected with COVID-19. These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of other people, infecting them.
Sneeze Guards are a straightforward, effective method for avoiding contact with potentially infectious respiratory droplets. This physical barrier protects the other person from the droplets, eliminating one of the main ways in which the virus is transmitted.
Quick Facts About Our Sneeze Guards
Made with materials of the highest quality, our Sneeze Guards offer the durability and stability necessary to ensure effective protection even in the busiest work environments.
- Made of clear acrylic.
- Customized messages available to fit with your branding and corporate identity.
- Effective against droplets from sneezing, talking, or coughing to give customers and employees the critical protection they deserve.
- For use on flat surfaces such as desks, counters, conference tables, cafeterias, reception desks, training tables, and more.
- Easy to install and easy to clean.
- No tools required for assembly; transparent base clips included for countertop mount.
Any business or organization where face-to-face interactions take place can use our Sneeze Guards as an effective means to mitigate COVID-19 risks.
- Colleges and Universities
About CR&A’s COVID-19 Solutions
At CR&A Custom we put at your disposal our COVID-19 Solutions, a series of products designed to help you reopen your business with the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your employees and clients are protected against potential infections.
Used alone or in combination, our COVID-19 Solutions will allow you to articulate an effective strategy to safely resume activities during the coronavirus pandemic.
- SaniTouch: Self-adhesive copper film that takes advantage of the antimicrobial properties of copper to sanitize high-touch surfaces.
- Sneeze Guards: Use these clear barriers to reduce the risks of contagion caused by droplets from sneezing, coughing, or talking.
- Chair Tents: These custom space dividers promote social distancing in seated waiting areas, preventing people from sitting too close to each other.
- Floor Graphics: Placed on the floor, these graphics help customers identify and maintain a safe 6 feet distance within your premises.
Visit our COVID-19 Solutions page to get more information about how our broad set of products can help you get back to business prioritizing the health of your employees and customers.
We are located at 312 West Pico Boulevard, Los Angeles, California, and serve clients anywhere in the U.S. and around the world. Request a quote online or contact us today by email (email@example.com), telephone (213-749-4440), or through our social media accounts on Facebook and Instagram.
*Please note that the information included here does not constitute medical advice. Information about COVID-19 evolves rapidly. For the most updated information about the virus, visit the website of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.