Floor graphics are an essential tool for businesses getting ready to reopen after the lockdown due to the coronavirus pandemic.
They can be printed and cut in a variety of shapes besides the basic circle. Directional floor arrows can also be designed to help keep people moving in the right direction.
These graphics are made of self-adhesive vinyl and can be placed on a wide variety of surfaces such as wood, concrete, asphalt, and carpet. There are specialty substrates designed specifically for indoor or outdoor use, traffic flow, and slip resistant safety standards.
Floor graphics are the ideal way to remind people of the importance of social distancing, a basic measure to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Installing coronavirus floor graphics goes a long way toward creating a safe environment where your clients, employees, and guests feel protected.
Why Are Floor Graphics Important to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19?
All health authorities (including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization), agree that avoiding close contact is an effective method to limit the spread of COVID-19.
It’s important to keep in mind that respiratory droplets are one of the main sources of COVID-19 transmission. When an infected person speaks, coughs or sneezes, they spray small droplets that contain the virus. Contagion occurs when these droplets land in the mouth or nose of people who are nearby.
The risk of transmission of COVID-19 by respiratory droplets can be greatly mitigated by maintaining a social distance of at least 6 feet between people who are not from the same household. This way, virus-filled droplets cannot reach a healthy person.
While this rule is easy to remember, visually identifying the appropriate social distance can be difficult. That’s why floor graphics are essential to reopen your business or office. Placed on the floor, they provide a clear, straightforward reference that helps people stay at a safe distance from each other.
Quick Facts About CR&A Custom’s Coronavirus Floor Graphics
Our COVID-19 floor graphics have all the necessary features to help you implement an effective reopening strategy.
- The signs identify a safe 6 feet distance for customers and employees.
- Make your customers feel safe. Show them that you value their health by helping them maintain proper social distance.
- Digitally printed on materials of the highest quality, our coronavirus floor graphics are durable and can withstand the wear and tear of constant use.
- With adhesive backing that allows you to place signs firmly on the floor.
- Can be placed on carpet tile, wood, concrete, asphalt, etc.
- With an added anti-slip coating that also protects the graphics against foot and cart traffic.
What Businesses Can Benefit From Using COVID-19 Floor Graphics?
Any business or organization where people have to navigate a physical space can benefit from using our floor graphics to promote social distancing. These graphics can be installed in restrooms, checkout areas, elevators, entrances, and any other high-traffic area or gathering place. The specific applications include:
- Reception areas
- Retail/Department stores
- Manufacturing facilities
These social distancing floor decals are fully customizable to make them fit seamlessly with the identity of your brand and the visual trends in your industry.
About CR&A COVID-19 Solutions
At CR&A Custom we have developed a full range of COVID-19 solutions to help you reopen your business or office with the peace of mind that comes with knowing that everyone is protected.
- Floor graphics: Social distancing signage that helps people maintain a safe distance, mitigating the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
- Chair tents: These graphics ensure that people sit at a safe distance from each other in seated waiting areas.
- Sneeze guards: These dividers made of clear plastic shield clients and customers from respiratory droplets during face-to-face interactions.
- SaniTouch: Self-sanitizing copper film that can be applied on high-touch surfaces to kill bacteria and viruses.
- Yard Signs: Colorful signs you can place in your lawn to celebrate special occasions or to honor frontline and healthcare workers while respecting social distance measures.
These solutions are designed to help you tackle the challenges related to the COVID-19 outbreak. Use them to address specific concerns or combine them to create a comprehensive protection strategy for your organization.
Visit our COVID-19 Solutions page to get more information about how our broad set of products can help you get back to business prioritizing the health of your employees and customers.
We are located at 312 West Pico Boulevard, Los Angeles, California, and serve clients anywhere in the U.S. and around the world. Request a quote online or contact us today by email (email@example.com), telephone (213-749-4440), or through our social media accounts on Facebook and Instagram.