Custom yard signs have gained a lot of popularity as a fun way to celebrate graduations or wish a happy birthday to our loved ones.
Colorful and attention-grabbing, lawn signs have always been an important communication tool in many communities, but they have become even more relevant during the COVID-19 outbreak. In fact, yard signs are one of the most interesting digital printing trends to emerge in 2020, as you will see below.
The coronavirus outbreak has forced us to change the way we work, the way we relate to others, and even the way we celebrate or commemorate important occasions. It’s in this last area that yard signs are playing a relevant role everywhere.
You may have noticed that people are using yard signs to honor healthcare and essential workers. Signs reading “Heroes Work Here” are popping up outside hospitals, nursing homes, and pharmacies to show support to those fighting on the frontlines of the pandemic.
At CR&A we were honored to create “Heroes Work Here” yard signs for Kaiser Permanente Medical Centers. The signs boosted morale and had such an impact that they were featured in a Fox 11 Los Angeles news report about flyovers to honor frontline and healthcare workers.
“It’s very emotional,” said Kaiser Admitting Manager Pamilah Grant. “It’s been a long journey. Our team has been through a lot. Our nurses, doctors, frontline staff have been working so hard and it just feels good that they’re getting to be recognized today.”
Senior Students and More
The graduation ceremonies for the class of 2020 coincided with stay-at-home orders in many states. Families, schools, and entire towns used yard signs as a clever way to show their pride for the achievements of their senior students while respecting social distancing.
Again, at CR&A Custom we embraced the opportunity to help families and communities express their happiness. After all, one of our core beliefs is that the main goal of digital printing and large format technology is sharing your joy with others.
And as we know, there are many different types of happy occasions. Graduations are far from the only event that is being celebrated with yard signs. Birthdays, anniversaries, retirements, baby showers, and weddings are some of the important moments that are becoming more colorful and fun thanks to lawn signs.
Additionally, it’s worth remembering that yard signs are also effective as a grassroots marketing strategy. If you want to announce a sale or a special event, yard signs are sure to turn heads and bring a smile to the faces of your potential clients.
Quick Facts About our Custom Yard Signs
When you choose CR&A to create your custom yard sign, you get all the benefits that come with working with a leading large format printing company.
- Easy to install: Our custom yard signs are lightweight, easy to mount, and easy to remove.
- Customized: Whether you want your lawn sign to include doves, storks, or even unicorns, our experts can help you create the unique design you have in mind.
- Durable: We are the experts in digital printing in Los Angeles. All our products are made to last, no matter the weather conditions.
- Affordable: Lawn signs are a cost-effective option to create lasting memories that will become part of the family lore.
- Convenient: We offer-high quality yard signs at affordable prices with fast turnaround times.
If you are looking for birthday yard signs, graduation yard signs, or any other kind of lawn decoration, our experts are here to help. Contact us today for an estimate!
Learn More About Our COVID-19 Solutions
Yard signs are one of our COVID-19 Solutions, a line of products designed to cover every aspect of what some call the “New Normal.” Use these tools to reopen your business safely, mitigating COVID-19 transmission risks for your staff and clients.
- Chair tents: These separators are placed on chairs to help people maintain social distance in areas such as waiting rooms, offices, and lobbies.
- Sneeze Guards: Our portable custom sneeze guards are clear shields made of acrylic that protect employees and customers during face-to-face interactions.
- SaniTouch: Antimicrobial copper film that can be applied on most high-touch surfaces to take advantage of the virus-killing properties of copper.
- Floor Graphics: Placed on the floor, these floor decals help people maintain a safe distance to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Yard Signs: Use our colorful lawn signs to celebrate important life occasions without breaking social distancing measures.
We are a leading digital printing company in Los Angeles providing high-quality visual solutions for clients all over the U.S. and abroad. Request a quote online or contact us today by email (email@example.com), telephone (213-749-4440), or through our social media accounts on Facebook and Instagram.