COVID-19 signage is a fundamental tool to reopen your business and get back to work, so at CR&A, a leading digital printing company in Los Angeles, we have created a series of products to help you adapt your activities to this new landscape.
Chair tents are one of our COVID-19 Solutions. These signs are placed on seats, or on any other flat surface, to ensure social distancing in common areas. Durable and versatile, they are a key element in the reopening strategy of a wide array of businesses, from stores and pharmacies to offices and dealerships.
Quick Facts About Our Chair Tents
Thanks to our unique combination of expertise and advanced digital printing technology, all our COVID-19 Solutions are durable, cost-effective, and easy to use.
Our chair tents offer all these advantages plus all the features you need to ensure social distancing in your common areas.
- Custom sizes and messages available to adapt them to your brand and corporate image.
- For use on flat surfaces such as desks, counters, conference tables, cafeteria and lobby chairs, and more.
- They help customers identify a 6 feet distance in seated waiting areas such as airport terminals and hospital waiting rooms.
- With a non-removable, repositionable adhesive bottom that prevents people from moving the sign and sitting too close to each other.
- The signs are durable and can be cleaned or sanitized without damaging the print.
Why Use Chair Tents and Social Distancing Signage?
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have identified waiting areas as one of the places where exposition to COVID-19 is more likely to happen.
An effective way to mitigate COVID-19 transmission risks in common areas is maintaining a safe distance of at least six feet between people. Doing this helps healthy individuals avoid contact with the droplets that people infected with COVID-19 release when they speak, cough, or sneeze.
With this information in mind, it’s clear that limiting seating capacity is crucial for any business looking to resume activities safely. In fact, using visual markings on seats has practically become a standard COVID-19 prevention measure across most industries.
Any business or organization with common areas destined for customers or employees can use chair tents to create a safer work environment. The applications include:
- Waiting rooms
- Check-in areas
- Locker rooms
- Break rooms
- Bus Stations
- Train Stations
About Our COVID-19 Solutions
Our COVID-19 Solutions are a series of products designed to help you reopen your business prioritizing the health of your employees and customers.
Each product covers a different aspect of COVID-19 risk mitigation. Use a single solution to address specific concerns or combine them to assemble a comprehensive strategy tailored to your unique protection needs.
- COVID-19 Floor graphics: Use this COVID-19 signage to help your customers identify a safe six feet distance when they visit your business.
- Sneeze Guards: These clear acrylic shields can be placed on counters and desks to protect people from respiratory droplets during face-to-face interactions.
- SaniTouch: Apply this antimicrobial copper film on high-touch surfaces such as elevators and door handles to kill viruses and bacteria.
- Chair Tents: Common areas are a critical part of your mitigation strategy. Use these graphics to make sure everyone is at a safe distance from each other in break rooms, lobbies, and waiting rooms.
- Yard Signs: Celebrate special occasions without breaking social distancing measures using these colorful, weather-resistant lawn signs.
Visit our COVID-19 Solutions page to learn more about the features and specifications of each product.
If you are looking for Social distancing signage or COVID-19 signage in Los Angeles, California, or anywhere around the world, CR&A Custom is the best option.
We specialize in providing high-quality visual solutions for a global customer base. Get a quote online or contact us today by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), telephone (213-749-4440), or through our social media accounts on Facebook and Instagram.
*Please note that the information included here does not constitute medical advice. Information about COVID-19 evolves rapidly. For the most updated information about the virus, visit the website of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.