LOS ANGELES – September 8, 2023 – Los Angeles-based large format printing company CR&A Custom has been chosen by the Small Business Administration (SBA) as a featured client for their ad campaign “Start Manage, and Grow.”
The English and Spanish versions of the ad are airing on various TV and radio stations across the United States and Puerto Rico.
The commercial shows CR&A Custom’s founder and president, Carmen Rad, talking about the many ways the Small Business Administration has helped CR&A Custom and encouraging other business owners to take advantage of the agency’s financing and mentorship programs.
Some networks where the ads have been airing include the Food Network, Univision, and Telemundo.
The campaign couldn’t arrive at a more historic moment for CR&A Custom. In December 2023, the company will celebrate 30 years in operation, during which it has gone from a one-employee business founded out of a spare bedroom in San Gabriel, California, to a key player in the large format printing industry.
Today, CR&A Custom is one of the few outdoor advertising organizations in America that is a minority (Hispanic) and woman-owned firm.
Throughout the years, the company has been certified by numerous institutions and programs, including:
- County of Los Angeles Community Business Enterprise (CBE) Program, status: Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)/Woman Business Enterprise (WBE)/Disadvantage Business Enterprise (DBE)
- California Department of General Services (DGS)
- Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD) Small Business Enterprise Program
- Southern California Minority Supplier Development Council (SCMSDC)
- Supplier Clearinghouse Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
The WBENC and WOSB certifications were awarded to CR&A Custom in 2022 and are a testament to the company’s many years of advocacy for equality in the Los Angeles area and beyond.
About CR&A Custom
CR&A Custom is a large format printing company known for its innovative visual solutions and unwavering commitment to quality.
For media inquiries or to learn more about CR&A Custom’s capabilities, get in touch by email (email@example.com), telephone (213-749-4440), social media (Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn), or through the live chat on the CR&A Custom home page.